Facial Fillers Instantly Add Volume To Your Cheeks & Fight Wrinkles
Injected beneath the skin, fillers immediately restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, as well as enhance facial contours. Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Most will fill hollows, lines, and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months up to 5 years.
How to Give Your Face a Non-Surgical Lift
With age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous, or under-the-skin, fat. Our facial muscles work closer to the skin surface, and smile lines and crow’s feet become more visible. Facial skin stretches a bit as well, adding to the loss of facial volume. Sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle also affect the appearance of facial skin. To combat the effects of age on his patients’ faces, Alexander Gross, M.D., at the Georgia Dermatology Center in Cumming, GA, offers a wide variety of facial fillers as well as neuromodulators such as Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, or Xeomin that can help diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. These fillers and wrinkle reducers have become the most popular, non-surgical, method of facial rejuvenation. They are quick, in-office procedures that produce a marked improvement in restoring facial fullness and a more youthful appearance.
Best of all, this combination of minimally invasive and non-surgical procedures are designed to rejuvenate and refresh the appearance without incisions, general anesthesia or long downtime.
Juvederm™ Family of Fillers:
- Juvederm Voluma XC for the cheek area.
- Juvederm Vollure XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines (Marionette Lines that run straight downwards from the corners of the mouth).
- Juvederm XC instantly smooths moderate to severe lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth, as well as lip augmentation.
- Juvederm Volbella for lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines, often called “lipstick lines”.
- Restylane to add volume and fullness.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine for natural-looking volume in your cheeks.
- Restylane Refyne to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
- Restylane Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
- Restalyne Silk is designed for subtle lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
Radiesse & Radiesse for Hands
Volumizing filler that delivers immediate lift to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. In addition to having the efficacy to fill in the deepest creases, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and frown lines, Radiesse can enhance fullness of the cheeks as well as other facial contours. This treatment can leave your face looking refreshed up to 12 months. The filler also works to add volume under the skin on hands that have lost volume due to aging, minimizing the visibiliy of tendons and veins. Over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen growth.
Activates the skin’s natural regenerative process by stimulating the body’s own production of collagen. It is used for correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles. As compared to other dermal fillers that produce near immediate results, more than one treatment may be necessary and Sculptra® results typically take at least a few months to appear, although the results are longer lasting.
A unique injectable filler for the correction of nasolabial creases and acne scars for up to five years. Bellafill leaves you with a natural, younger looking appearance. An allergy test will have to be performed 30 days prior to injection treatment. Unlike other wrinkle fillers, Bellafill is made with unique microsphere-enhanced collagen. Over time, your body uses the microspheres in Bellafill to create a “scaffold” onto which your own natural collagen can develop. Upon injection, the collagen gel is absorbed by your body while the microspheres stay in place, giving the skin long-lasting support. Results will be seen immediately and will continue to improve over time. Over 15,000 patients have been safely treated with Bellafill.
Goals for a Dermal Filler Consultation
- Evaluate your goals.
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Note your current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use.
- Examine your medical records for past treatment with dermal fillers, other non-surgical facial procedures, as well as any prior facial surgery.
- Recommend a course of treatment.
- Explain the expected results and the longevity of the result.
What Dermal Fillers Can Do
- Enhance shallow contours.
- Soften facial wrinkles and creases.
- Improve recessed scars appearance.
- Reconstruct facial contour deformities.
- Add volume to cheeks, lips and hands.
- Decrease or remove lower lid’s shadows.
To achieve the maximum facial rejuvenation experience, the “liquid facelift” procedure employs the use of multiple fillers for different facial areas to improve the entire facial aesthetic. In this procedure, soft tissue fillers, in conjunction with muscle inhibitors such as Botox® and Xeomin, are administered via injection to targeted area.
Georgia Dermatology Center in Cumming, GA is one of the largest user of injectable dermal fillers in the entire Atlanta Metro area including Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Lawrenceville, Gainesville, and Sugar Hill. Dr. Alexander Gross has been specially trained and certified to teach other physicians on how to properly perform injectable treatments in order to achieve the best results. He also is one of the most experienced injectors with almost two decades of experience in injectable treatments.