Facials and Peels
Facials and Peels at Georgia Dermatology can correct dark spots, smooth out uneven tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and more. We offer offers a wide range of facials and peels to accommodate your skin needs:
- Deep Cleansing Facial – If you’re looking for deep cleansing and nourishment for your skin, try Georgia Dermatology’s Deep Cleansing Facial. Experience deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, steaming, and extractions followed by application of a mask and moisturizer.
- Blade Peel – This treatment is performed by one of Georgia Dermatology’s licensed estheticians to gently remove dead dry layers of skin and will increase firmness and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. After a thorough cleansing facial the esthetician applies a special solution to the face and then uses a micro leveling blade to exfoliate the skin. This popular skin treatment leaves the skin with an immediate glow and instant improvement in texture and color while removing fine facial hair at the same time.
- Microdermabrasion is a skin care therapy that gently exfoliates the top layer of skin, revealing the smoother and healthier skin beneath. Microdermabrasion improves skin texture and minimizes pore size. It is a great treatment to make sure your skin looks its best for special days or for every day. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
- Chemical Peel – These medium depth peels improve and smooth the texture of the skin by causing the surface dead skin to gently slough and flake off. Recommended for the treatments of sun damage, fine lines, mild acne and scarring.
- Teen Facial – This customized treatment is designed to address mild acne and congested skin types. Includes: selected light or chemical peel, steam, extractions and SPF.
- Acne Surgery – Same as Teen Facial but may by covered by your insurance. Must be seen by a medical Provider, such as Dr. Alexander Gross, before insurance can be submitted.
- Appropriate for first time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle very superficial peel
- Increases skin glow and radiance
- Enhances the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- No visible peeling or downtime
- May upgrade Illuminize Peel to a Vitalize Peel for an additional charge. Ask for details
Dr. Alexander Gross attracts patients from all over the Atlanta metro area including Alpharetta, Johns, Creek, Roswell, and Suwanee because he offers the newest and latest in aesthetic procedures and equipment. Call to find out more about BBL at Georgia Dermatology Center in Cumming, GA. 678-845-7494.