Thank you for your consideration. Our practice is 100% referral and word-of-mouth based; we do not advertise. We take great pride in treating each patient as if they were a family member, and will do everything possible to ensure great results and happy patients!
Dr. Neimkin welcomes the privilege of working with you on the evaluation and care of your patients. We hope to enhance your practice through prompt consultations and clear communication. We welcome your calls, and our office will do their upmost to accommodate your patients in a timely manner.
We look forward to working with you. If we have not had an opportunity to meet in person, please reach out and Dr. Neimkin would love to schedule an opportunity to meet!
Please print, complete and fax to our office at: (404) 996-2480.
Services we provide include:
- Eyelid biopsies/eyelid lesion removals (including styes)
- Functional and cosmetic blepharoplasty
- Ptosis repair
- Brow/forehead lifting
- Eyelid malposition (entropion, ectropion, eyelid retraction)
- Thyroid eye disease (medical and surgical)
- Skin cancer reconstruction
- Orbital diseases and tumors
- Skull base tumors (combined with ENT and neurosurgery)
- Craniofacial trauma
- Enucleation/evisceration/anophthalmic reconstruction
- Pediatric conditions
To facilitate the ease of scheduling and referrals, we offer:
- HIPAA secure email:
- Office fax: (404)-996-2480
- Main scheduling line: (404)-946-8323, (730AM-400PM)
We are members of the Piedmont Clinic and are in network for most insurance plans, major carriers are listed below. Please contact us directly for plans not listed.
- Aetna (HMO/POS/PPO/Open Access/Medicare)
- Blue Cross (HMO/POS/PPO/Open Access)
- Cigna (HMO/POS/PPO/Open Access)
- Humana (HMO/POS/PPO/Open Access/Medicare)
- United Healthcare (HMO/POS/PPO/Open Access/Medicare)
- Workers Compensation
We see patients every day, our clinic hours begin at 730AM. Dr Neimkin operates Tuesdays and Fridays; we see clinic patients in the afternoons on surgery days.
We use the following locations for outpatient surgery:
- Peachtree Dunwoody Advanced Surgery Center of Northside Hospital (5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Outpatient Center)
- Piedmont Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Children’s Hospital of Atlanta (Meridian Mark and Scottish Rite)
- Our office
Our inpatient surgeries are performed:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Atlanta (Scottish Rite Campus)
We are always available for urgent and emergent consults. Emergent cases are generally performed at Piedmont Hospital after clinic, as soon as the same day of the initial consultation. If there is the possibility of same-day surgery; please instruct the patient not to eat or drink before their appointment.
We look forward to working with you. If we have not had an opportunity to meet in person, please reach out to Dr. Neimkin. He would love to schedule an opportunity to meet!